About Us Back
Doric Products is Australia's largest privately owned hardware manufacturer supplying innovative door and window hardware for residential, commercial and architectural applications.
Doric has a network of branches located in capital cities and regional locations to provide the service and delivery standards our clients demand.
Doric Products are the ‘Innovators of Hardware for Windows & Doors’. Doric has won two design awards in recent years at the AWA (Australian Window Assocation) Design Awards, including:
- 2007 - Doric DH40 Adjustable Hinge - AWA Design Awards Winner ‘Most Innovative Component’
- 2009 - Doric Mk 4 Chainwinder - AWA Design Awards Winner ‘Most Innovative Component’
- 2016 - Doric DN8000 Self Latching Multi-Point System - AWA Design Awards Winner ‘Most Innovative Component’
Doric specialise in:
- Sliding Patio Door Locks
- Window Locks
- Chainwinders (Awning Winders)
- Rollers (Door, Window, Shower Screens)
- Door Closers (Residential and Commercial applications)
- Commercial Shopfront Entrance Locks
- French Door Locking Systems
- Spring Balance Systems
- Flush Bolts
- Architectural Lever Handles
- Architectural Pull Handles
- Security Door Locks
- Woven Pile
- Casement & Awning Stays
Doric began operations above an old racehorse stable in 1972 as a tiny brass window fabricator under the guidance of the founding directors Ray Long and Roy Alchin.
We have now expanded to a multinational private business servicing the Asia Pacific and North American regions, supplying the hardware industry with quality, innovative and market leading window and door hardware.
The Doric Advantage
A big part of Doric’s success over the decades has been our emphasis on research and development.
With a dedicated team of industrial designers, mechanical engineers and electrical engineers, Doric’s R&D department is able to explore a broad range of concepts and rapidly test them through prototyping.
Thanks to our strong focus on R&D and a global reach, Doric has been able to provide the highest level of design, testing, service and delivery standards.