About Us Back
Doric Products is Australia's largest privately owned hardware manufacturer supplying innovative door and window hardware for residential, commercial and architectural applications.
Doric has a network of branches located in capital cities and regional locations to provide the service and delivery standards our clients demand.
Doric Products are the ‘Innovators of Hardware for Windows & Doors’. Doric has won two design awards in recent years at the AWA (Australian Window Assocation) Design Awards, including:
- 2007 - Doric DH40 Adjustable Hinge - AWA Design Awards Winner ‘Most Innovative Component’
- 2009 - Doric Mk 4 Chainwinder - AWA Design Awards Winner ‘Most Innovative Component’
Doric specialise in:
- Sliding Patio Door Locks
- Window Locks
- Chainwinders (Awning Winders)
- Rollers (Door, Window, Shower Screens)
- Door Closers (Residential and Commercial applications)
- Commercial Shopfront Entrance Locks
- French Door Locking Systems
- Spring Balance Systems
- Flush Bolts
- Architectural Lever Handles
- Architectural Pull Handles
- Security Door Locks
- Woven Pile
- Casement & Awning Stays
Doric Products began operations above an old racehorse stable in 1970 as a tiny brass window fabricator under the guidance of the founding directors Ray Long and Roy Alchin.
Doric has now expanded to a multinational private business servicing the Asia Pacific and North American regions, supplying the hardware industry with quality, innovative and market leading window and door hardware.
The Doric Advantage
Doric Products offers door and window hardware for residential, commercial and architectural applications, and can provide product exclusivity through our state of the art computerised design process.
Doric designs, prototyps and cycle tests all hardware we provide to ensure they exceed market expectations for product quality.